sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

Producing excellence to our people



I as an event producer have the opportunity to work with many artists in different ways. For example, when I first started to work in this Industry I worked with “reggueton” artists. Puerto Rico is the home of the “reggueton”. “Reggueton” is a controversial urban rhythm with dirty dancing movements that has an important position within the Latin entertainment industry. I had the chance to work with the most important “reggueton” artists. I work with: Don Omar, Tony Dize (as a road manager), Jayko, Zion, Akon, and Wisin & Yandel among others.

Another important execution I made was the creation of a new department inside our office. Acisum Group Kids is a new office that is in charge of kids needs, presenting colorful and dynamics live shows. The goal of Acisum Group Kids is to produce and work with educational shows including themes of nutrition and family unification.

During this year (2008-2009) I have the chance to apply the elements I learned on Full Sail in my Master Degree program (Entertainment Business) and definitely, as a leader, I can say that these elements gave me more security and strength executing my daily obligations. Artist management, negotiation and deal making, finance, global business, mobile and Internet marketing are classes helped me to present myself in this competitive world and be more secure and success.

From 2008 to 2009 I had the chance to work with important shows such as: Discovery Kid’s Lazy Town, Don Omar Sinfónico (international and successful reggueton artist and actor), Objetivo Fama Concert (Puerto Rico first reality show viewed by more than 10 million Latinos in PR and USA) a Christmas eve TV special (for an important Latin Network: Univision Puerto Rico), Grammy Award winner Elvis Crespo’s Concert (tropical music), Discovery Kid’s Hi-5 and many others.

As you see, producing is my passion and it creates and promotes the leader within me.


1 comentario: