sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

"Atención, Atención": Our new BABY!!


“Atención, Atención” is a Puerto Rican live show that promotes educational aspects by the incorporation of music-therapy in children. Paula Rivera who is the creator of this show came to our office and offered us to promote and work with this extraordinaire concept. After we watched a TV Demo and other live shows videos of “Atención, Atención” we immediately agreed to the offer and started to work and present the concept to interested people.

One of our potential clients was Univision Puerto Rico (TV Network). They watched the episodes and they fell in love with the content. Finally, in mid October (2009) we are going to have the “Atención, Atención” episodes on TV! I feel so great because this represents the result of an extensive hard work! Another project we are doing is the production of their live show in a big venue (coliseum – 5,000 people capacity). This show will be presented in December (4 to 6) in the Rubén Rodríguez Coliseum at Bayamón, Puerto Rico.

Right now I’m in the middle of the pre-production process and trying to close more deals with other networks such as: Caracol TV in Colombia, ATV in Peru and Discovery Kids Latin American among others. Also we are doing their booking for several private activities.

My office looks like a toys store. I have DVD’s, CD’s, coloring books, magazines, and a lot of merchandising regarding my new baby: “Atención, Atención”. Also I’m involving many other people who are interesting in the show.

“Atención, Atención” will become the biggest Puerto Rican kids productions of the history. I’m glad to be part of it and I’m glad to have the chance to make decisions about it.

3 comentarios:

  1. As a parent, i recommend "Atencion, Atencion" because its educational content. My 10 months old son, love to dance with the music and follow their directions. We need more TV projects like this, focusing on our children. I am happy to read, that by mid October, we are going to be able to see "Atencion, Atencion" more often.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many kids are growing with AtencioN Atencion. Professionals also use their songs in school and daily activities with students and kids. Congratulations Atencion Atencion!!!! Kids love el SAPO SAPO....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Buenas dias!

    I'm a student at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, studying child development and children's educational media. In November (2013), I will be doing a presentation on Atencion, Atencion, and I would absolutely love to be able to ask you some questions about the program! Would that be possible via e-mail, Skype, or phone? I look forward to hearing from you! Mil gracias!

    -AnneMarie

    ResponderEliminar