viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to the CABARET!



Wow!, on September 16th my life changed a little bit. I have to tell the whole history: I met actress Lymari Nadal in June, 2010 at the Premiere in LA of In The Heights. She's now one of my clients and Im the president of her company in Puerto Rico. We really start to coming along. I like her attitude, her passion and determination. In March 2011 I start to work in Puerto Rico with her doing some publicity for her new movie AMERICA. But, what I didn't know back them (March, 2011) is that Lymari's plan of producing and working for her hometown Ponce was really close: she's moved with her husband, actor Edward James Olmos to Ponce on July 2011 and suddenly everything start to change!

CABARET THE MUSICAL was a real gem!

The first project of Lymari Nadal Entertainment was to bring CABARET THE MUSICAL to Ponce. Lymari's brought this piece to present in Teatro La Perla. We made press, local publicity strategies, interviews with the actors and Lymari herself, and everything started to grow.

We planned a great event in Ponce with a GALA
and a red carpet where actor Edward James
Olmos and mexican actresses Angélica Vale and Angélica María passed. Everything was beautiful: the gala, the music, the lights and the glamour of the people of Ponce. The event was successful and everyone was happy. Actresses Angélica María and Angélica Vale were delightful. They love Lymari and Edward so much!!!


Thanks for the compliment Mr. Olmos

The experience was magnificent. My team: Eliezer Rodríguez, Emanuel Galarce and Eldim Correa worked hard for the success of the evening and they did it. Mr. Edward James Olmos tells me: "Josema, that was a FIRST CLASS event, congratulations". The truth is without my team none of this had happened. I have to congratulate them for such a great and professional job.

At the end, resting at the Ponce Hilton that magical night I knew that I found the leader in my. I can do everything, and I started to dream... HOLLYWOOD HERE I COME!



PHOTO-CREDITS: Alfredo Rolón

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario